In this article
Sign in to the Help Desk Portal. Visit this article for help with signing in.
- After signing in to the Help Desk Portal, you will see your name in the top right-hand corner. Click on your name, and then select My Activities.
- You will see all of your tickets as well as their statuses. To add a comment, click on the subject of the ticket you would like to add a comment to.
- This will open up the ticket to show all correspondences with the IT team and other ticket details. Click Add to conversation.
- Add your comment in the text box that appears, then click Submit.
Note: If you want to include someone else in the conversation, you can add their email in the CC box.
- You will see that your note has been sent to the help desk. Any responses from the help desk will be delivered via email on top of being shown in this part of the Help Desk Portal.