In this article
How do I download the Microsoft Authenticator App on iOS (Apple device)?
- Open the App Store on your Apple device. Search for Microsoft Authenticator in the App Store. Click Get next to the application called Microsoft Authenticator.
- Click Install.
- Once the application installs, it will indicate it has finished downloading.
- Click OPEN to open Microsoft Authenticator.
How do I download the Microsoft Authenticator App on Android?
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device. In the following image, it is at the bottom of the screen, second from the right, with a multi-colored triangle icon.
- Search for Microsoft Authenticator in the Google Play Store app (the search bar is at the top of the screen when you open the app). In the suggestions below the search bar, tap on the suggestion that says Microsoft Authenticator and that has an icon with a blue background and white lock in the middle to the left of the text. If this suggestion does not show, you can search for it manually in the Store and it should be the first app on the page.
- Tap on the Install button. It may show up as Get instead if this is your first download of the app.
- Tap Open after the download of the app is complete.