What is Zoom?
Zoom is a communications software used for virtual video and audio conferencing, but also allows live chats, screen-sharing, and other collaborative options.
Zoom allows users to create and join virtual meeting rooms where they can communicate with each other using video, and audio. Zoom gives participants the ability to share their screen, share files, and use text chat within the meeting group or privately with others in the meeting.
How do I activate my Zoom License?
- Go to https://tcsedsystem.zoom.us and click Sign In.
- You will get redirected to the single sign-on page. Enter your credentials.
- Once your login is successful, you will be redirected to your Zoom profile.
- Congratulations you have activated your Zoom license!
How do I use Zoom?
Zoom maintains a robust knowledge base which will help get you up and running with the Zoom application. For instructions and a video walkthrough on how to use Zoom click here for a QuickStart guide.
For a full walkthrough of Zoom and all it's features please see our Zoom Canvas course located here: https://tcsedsystem.instructure.com/courses/93559/modules
You can also leverage the Zoom Learning Center, an online platform available to all users with a Zoom account. It is accessible here: Zoom Learning Center
What are some basics I need to know to get acquainted with and start using Zoom?
The following links assist with learning some of the basics of Zoom:
- Getting started guide for new users
- Starting or joining a meeting as the host
- Scheduling meetings
- Changing your Virtual Background image
Where can I find additional training for Zoom?
The Zoom Learning Center is a free, online platform available to all users with a Zoom account. It is accessible here: Zoom Learning Center
Other Helpful resources include: