In this article
Is the email from email@example.com legitimate?
Yes, TCS has contracted with Knowbe4 to provide phishing training to all faculty, staff, and students. You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you complete security awareness training on a re-occurring basis. Below is an example of an email received from email@example.com which contains the link to the training site.
How do I take my training if deleted the email?
- Click the following link which was provided in the email. https://training.knowbe4.com/auth/saml/ef8e310c152c3
- After clicking on the link you will see the school sign-in page. Enter your email username and password and click Sign in.
- Once you are fully signed in you be directed to the KnowBe4 dashboard. Click Go To Training to review assignments. You will see any uncompleted training listed
- Select the orange Start button and complete the training
- After completing all of the necessary training you will be presented with a panel on the screen stating "You have completed all of your required training!".
Is this training Mandatory?
The training is mandatory for faculty and staff. Students are strongly encouraged to take it as it provides important information to protect themselves from current online threats.