- Navigate to https://apps.tcsedsystem.edu/Password_Reset
- Enter your username or email address and click Go!.
- Click Email My Password Reset Code. This will send an email with a password reset code to your personal email address on file.
- Go to your personal email address and open the email with the subject line "Password Reset Code". The email will be sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org” and will contain a password reset code.
- Type the password reset code from this email into the text box under “Confirm your Password Reset Code” and click Confirm.
- Enter a new password into the text box under "Choose New Password" and confirm that new password by typing it again into the text box under "Confirm New Password". Make sure that the password you enter in these two boxes match and that the password meets the password requirements that are listed on this page.
Note: If you scroll down on this page at any time, you will find more information about our password policy, including password requirements, password expiration, account lockout, and help with password reset.
- Once you have finished entering your new password, click Set Password.
- You will see a message that your password reset request is being processed.
- When complete, you will get a confirmation message that your password was reset. You will also find information on how to update the password for your account on all the devices that you have synced to your account. This is so that you can continue to access your email and connect to WiFi on your personal devices.
- When finished, you may close this page.
NOTE: If the link doesn't work, try opening it in an incognito or private window to reduce cookie usage. This mode prevents cookies from being stored and can help resolve issues like login problems or webpage errors caused by conflicting data. Right-click the link and select the appropriate option for your browser, or open a new incognito/private window and enter the link there. It's a helpful troubleshooting step to overcome potential cookie-related problems.