How do I change my status?
By default you will be placed in Not Ready status when logging into Salesforce.
To change your status click on the Phone icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
Click on the user icon within the pop-up window.
A drop-down will appear containing a list of available statuses. To make yourself available to take a call click the Ready status.
If you need to take yourself out of the phone queue change your status to Not Ready.
When you select not ready, you will be prompted to select a Not Ready reason (i.e., select the Lunch status when you leave for lunch or the Break status when you are on a break.)
How do I log out at the end of my day?
Click on the Phone icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
Click on the user icon in the pop-up that appears.
Click Log Out.
Click End of Day.
How do I make a call using click-to-dial?
Make sure you are logged in to DaVinci before attempting to use click to dial. Instructions for getting logged into DaVinci can be found at the top of this article under the section What is DaVinci click-to-dial and how do I login?
Note: If you are not logged in to DaVinci and are not in Ready status, phone numbers will not display in blue, and click to dial will not be available.
Click-to-dial can be used from multiple locations in Salesforce. For instance, you can click on Today's Tasks and click the student phone number, under Home Phone or Mobile shown in blue to start a call.
You can also leverage the click to dial feature on the contact record by clicking the number in blue to start a call.
How do I make an outgoing call through enrollment opportunities?
- Navigate to your Enrollment Opportunities within Salesforce.
- Click the App ID you want to contact
- Click the Click Dail number
Note: If you receive an error when calling out make sure the Click Dial number follows the format (XXX)XXX-XXXX. You can click the pencil to edit the contact number. Remove the +1 or one if present in the Click Dial number.
- Once you click the number the call will automatically start and pop the Davinci client.
How should I use the Quick Notes buttons?
- Quick note buttons are designed to streamline and track your contacts with students. The quick notes buttons allow you to instantly add a contact interaction. Each time you complete an outgoing call you should use a quick notes button to track the interaction. You can hover over the numbers 1-8 to see what note will be added for each item. Please see the list of quick notes below:
1 – No answer
2 – Left message
3 – Number disconnected
4 – Contacted
5 – Consultation Completed
6 – Application Completed
7 – Scheduled for a follow-up call
8 – Not interested
Once you have added your notes click Save
Note: You can always add a custom note. If there are any special circumstances surrounding your engagement with the enrollment opportunity takes time to add a custom note.
How do I see recent engagements that took place with an enrollment opportunity?
- Click the arrow next to Recent Activities.
- Review the full list of recent contact engagements with the enrollment opportunity.
- Click the small arrow next to any Recent Activity to view the notes during that engagement.
How do I pop out the DaVinci toolbar?
- To pop out the DaVinci toolbar click the phone icon in the bottom left of the Salesforce screen.
- Click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the DaVinci screen.
- To pop the toolbar back into the main screen, click the arrow in the top left-hand corner again.
Where are DaVinci notes stored in Salesforce and how do I access them?
- DaVinci notes are stored with your Salesforce dashboard. Click the task tab within Salesforce.