What is the Community Site?
The Community Site is your central resource for all information about your school. The site will provide you with general information about your school, including academic and student resources.
Under the main “Menu” in the top left corner to the right of the logo, you will find options for academic, campus/community, and student resources.
The Community Site also has quick links for other school technology resources. The following is just a couple of key links in the Community Site:
- Clicking "Student Gateway" under the Quick Links section will bring you to the Student Gateway and you will be directed to sign in to your account first to access it. Go here to learn more about the Student Gateway.
- Clicking “Email” will give you access to your school email account. Go here to learn more about your school email.
- Clicking “Go to Classes” in the top-right or "Canvas" under the Quick Links section will give you access to your courses through Canvas. Go here to learn more about Canvas.
How can I access the Community Site?
The Community Site is a public website meaning that you do not need to sign in to access it and view the information on the site.
You can follow the links below for your specific school to access your school's Community Site:
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Community Site
- Pacific Oaks College Community Site
- Saybrook University Community Site
- KansasCOM Community Site
***Students and employees of The Colleges of Law: Please note that your school does not have a Community Site. This information can either be found on the main COL website (https://www.collegesoflaw.edu/), in the Student Gateway, or on the Employee Intranet. Alumni of The Colleges of Law can visit the Alumni Site.