When a Duo account is deleted or removed from Duo or AD by mistake or as part of a procedure, the affected employee will need to be added to the corresponding duo security group. Then you will need to Synchronize the individual AD account on Duo. Note: Under no circumstances can a user be added manually on DUO.
- Verify the employee has the right group on Active Directory (add if necessary).
- Verify user Duo account status - no account.
- Navigate to the users section.
- Then click in Directory Sync
- Then select tcses.org
- Under Sync individual users, type the user email address you need to add an account on Duo for. Click Sync Users.
- You will get a user added confirmation message.
- Once the user has been added (Synced) to Duo, you should be able to locate the account and complete activation.