What is OneDrive backup?
OneDrive backup is a function available through OneDrive that allows you to backup your Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders on your Windows PC to your OneDrive cloud storage. Your files and folders stay protected and are available from any device.
How do I enabled OneDrive backup?
- Select OneDrive blue cloud icon in the Windows notification area.
- Select More > Settings, then Backup > Manage backup
- In the Back up your folders dialog, check the folders that you want to back up.
- Select Start backup.
- To view your sync status, select View Upload progress.
- The dialog box can be closed while your files sync to OneDrive.
How do I change which folders are backing up?
- Open OneDrive Settings (select the blue cloud icon in your notification area, and then select More > Settings)
- In Settings, select Backup > Manage backup.
- To stop backing up a folder, select Stop backup.
- To start backing up a folder, select any folder that doesn’t say Files backed up, and then select Start backup