What web resources am I able to access online?
Current students and employees can sign in to their school/work account anywhere, anytime, and from any device with a web browser to access:
- Outlook on the web (email)
- Canvas online classrooms
- Library databases and articles
- Office 365 online applications (OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
In addition, current students can access:
Current employees can access:
Please note that all students, alumni, and employees can access their Community Site without signing in. In addition, alumni at the Colleges of Law can access their Alumni Site without signing in. Go here to learn more about the Community Site and COL alumni can go here to learn more about the Alumni Site.
What resources am I able to access on-site?
When you're visiting any campus/office, your username and password gives you access to:
- WiFi/Wireless networks ("Students" for students, "Faculty" for employees, "KHSC" for KHSC/KansasCOM students and employees)
- Classroom, library, laboratory, and conference room computers
- Campus/office printers (scan, copy, and print documents)
What applications am I able to access?
What mobile applications am I able to access?
You can download the following mobile applications for access to your email and classes on-the-go:
- Microsoft Outlook mobile app
- Canvas mobile app
If you want to check your school/work email from your mobile phone, download the Microsoft Outlook app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. For more information on accessing your email on your personal device, please visit this article.
You may also install the Canvas app to access the online classrooms. The first time you open the app, you will be asked for the school's URL. Be sure to enter: tcsedsystem.instructure.com. Visit this article to learn more about accessing Canvas on your mobile phone.
What Office 365 applications am I able to access?
Please visit this article for a detailed breakdown on what Office 365 applications you have access to.